by Jas Khunkhun
This Carona virus situation will pass and life will go on as usual. I remember so many crisis situations of the past.
I am concerned about how this will affect peoples lives going forward. Will more and more people work at home ? ..will people go out less and have things delivered to their homes ?
How will this affect real estate in Kelowna BC ? So here are my thoughts:
1. This Virus may actually increase real estate prices down the road because some people abroad will want a safe haven like Canada and the USA. (better medical system and cleaner environment, for example).
2. Lower interest announcement by the Bank of Canada...Lowest in history I think will allow major corporations to reinvest back into Canada = more job creation = better real estate market.
3. There are countries that report that their new cases of Carona Virus has dropped or even come to a stall. The Bell Curve from South Korea and China shows this is a two month phenomona.
4. A Vacine is coming in about 12 months or SOONER. With the power of the USA and Canada and the world concentrating on this issue, VACINE may come very soon. DNA of the virus is already identified by Candian scientists.
5. The Virus is similar to the flu but much more contagious and much more deadly to the elderly (70 plus)..
6. Bank of Canada rate drop follows the USA decisions. Bank of Canada always drops the rate when USA federal bank does.
Summary: This new pandemic will pass and life will return to normal..
My family has been living in Kelowna since the 1980’s.
This is really important for you as a buyer when selecting the various neighborhoods in Kelowna or the amenities they provide nearby; as a seller it is equally important to make sure you're getting the best price for your home.
I have done just about every real estate deal possible with Kelowna real estate alongside my clients. Majority of my clients are home buyers. But I also have helped my clients to purchase rental properties, commercial land and buildings, farms and even helped clients with purchasing rent to own properties. I have lots of experience in new home construction as well. I am also affiliated with an amazing group of realtors at Sage Executive Group Real Estate. We are not a franchise, but locally born and 60 plus members strong. I now enjoy helping my clients with all of their real estate needs.
I speak English and Punjabi fluently. My team is multi-lingual and have members that also speak Hindi and Mandarin .